Administrative Support Assistant
The Malta Council for Economic and Social Development invites applications for the post of Administrative Support Assistant on a full-time basis.
This includes duties and responsibilities including providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office; supports the Administration and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication; familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures and has the ability to effectively communicate via phone and e-mail ensuring that all Administrative Duties are accurate and delivered in a timely manner.
- Assist in organizing and scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Order office supplies.
- Provide general support to visitors,
- Assist in the storing of records, studies, minutes and other documentation in an appropriate archive.
- Assist in the taking of minutes when necessary.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, binding, scanning etc.
- Cover the reception desk when necessary.
- Assist in the booking of conference calls, rooms, taxis etc and make travel arrangements when necessary.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Coordinate office procedures.
O’ Level Standard of Education
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Maltese and English.
Previous Clerical Work Experience for a number of years will be an asset.
Strong organizational and planning skills.
Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
Hardworking and willing to work flexible hours.
Able to work both independently as well as within a team.
Applications are to include a Curriculum Vitae (which should include a list of qualifications held by applicant) and are to be submitted for the attention of MCESD Executive Secretary Ms Adriana Chircop at the following address: [email protected]
The closing date of the receipt of applications is end of business of 12/05/2020.
Jobsplus Permit No: 246/2020
Administrative and Media Officer
The Malta Council for Economic and Social Development invites applications for the post of Administrative and Media Officer on a full-time basis.
In this role, the officer should be well-organized with strong research skills and an eye for detail. This includes duties and responsibilities such as providing administrative duties to ensure efficient operation of the of meetings and other office administrative tasks particularly task related to the media and communications function. He should be familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures and has the ability to effectively communicate via various social media tools, ensuring that all Administrative and Media Duties are accurate and delivered in a timely manner.
- Administer meetings and take minutes.
- Formulate and execute a communication strategy and plan.
- Take care of media activities such as issuing a press release and other PR activities
- Keeping the website updated and writing the content for the website
Needs to be well versed in the setting up and running of a website and have the necessary media skills to take care of the Public Relations function within MCESD.
Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
Good research skills.
Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
Ability to meet tight deadlines under minimal supervision.
It is essential that the applicant has at least 4 years of experience in a similar position. The applicant must have experience in the execution of a media plan from beginning to end with at least 5 years of experience in the media industry and journalism. It will be considered an asset if the applicant had connections within the media industry.
Applications are to include a Curriculum Vitae and are to be submitted for the attention of MCESD Executive Secretary Ms Adriana Chircop at the following address: [email protected]
The closing date of the receipt of applications is end of business of 12/05/2020
Jobsplus Permit No: 243/2020